Thanksgiving is such a beautiful time to remember what God has done in our lives. The Bible is full of stories of people who forgot what God had just done for them and gone back to the ways of the world.
Our contributors of All the More wanted to take a moment on this holiday to celebrate what has been going on in our lives this year —
- Kathryn and her family are settling into their new home and church community after moving across the country for her husband’s job.
- Joanna met a friend through an international friendship program who she was able to share the gospel with and has since shared with her that she is excited to get to know Jesus. Praise God!
- Eileen is thankful for a loving family and community at the University of Texas where she works, in her family, and in her church.
- TaKasha is thankful that her mom has come to know and follow the Lord! Praise God.
- Katie Bajorek is thankful for family, health, and God’s grace and power to save this year, but especially his sovereignty and how he has reigned over this terrifying crazy year.
- Natalie is thankful for our 3rd little girl, Jada, born in July. I’m thankful for incredibly affordable tickets to Paris to vacation with my husband and visit family that was living there!
- I am thankful for friends who hold me accountable and offer words from God that pierce my soul, and I am thankful for how God has used that to uphold me with a willing Spirit.
We are, above all, thankful for the Son of God who came to live on the earth to be a ransom for many, thankful for the many ways we have come to further know and believe the love God has for us.
For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people, it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God. 2 Corinthians 4:16
You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11
May we all take a moment and praise our God who reigns today, who is sovereign over the conversations with our family –the ones we will have, wish we could have, and won’t have because some of them are no longer with us. We praise you, Lord, our tongues will sing aloud of your righteousness today. In your presence there is fullness of joy and in this we rejoice! Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us today. In your beautiful, glorious name, Amen.